Looking for inspiration!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I was flipping through channels last night and just happened to catch part of an episode of the Cake Boss. They made the most beautiful cake using Zebra Stripes and pink for a Teens birthday.

As soon as I saw the cake I was instantly inspired to create a card using the zebra print theme. I searched the web over for a picture of that cake but couldn't find it. During my search I found this beautiful cake made by Stacey that is very similar.





So here is my card, I think it would make a beautiful card for a teenagers birthday party. And we have listed this card in our Etsy store. You never know where my next inspiration is going to come from :-)



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...