More 12x12 Storyboard Templates and a Freebie!

Friday, September 24, 2010

I created a new set of Storyboard templates today. I have been getting some questions about how to use them so I am making one template out of my set available to you for Free. These templates were designed in Photoshop CS4 and are fully layered PSD files. Just drag and drop your photos using a clipping mask to clip into place. If you don't know about clipping masks I have a tutorial.

blog-preview

This is a sample using pics from my cousins wedding! These really make beautiful layouts, don't they?

savanna-web

As promised here it is my Freebie Template for you! Please feel free to use and enjoy! You may download it here.
free-preview

All 4 templates are available for sale in our Etsy Shop.



post signature

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...